To celebrate Giving Tuesday, Stella’s Circle will be lighting up HOPE at home! Join us for our signature heartwarming event from the comfort and safety of your own home. We’ve still got all of your Light Up HOPE favourites, like fire jugglers, old-fashioned caroller costumes, and that feel-good spirit – plus the lighting of our HOPE signs!
Tune in to our Facebook page on Tuesday, December 1st at 6:30 pm and help us light up hope, at home! We have a wonderful celebration in store:
- an Instant Choir singalong with Julia Halfyard & Peter Halley with the Stella’s Circle Inclusion Choir
- a Christmas cookie baking demo from the Hungry Heart Cafe
- a special performance from Rachel Cousins
- and more!
Be sure to pick up your Light Up HOPE At Home kits before we begin! Available at the Hungry Heart Cafe on Monday November 30 from 12:00-6:00pm and Giving Tuesday December 1 from 9:00am-6:00pm, take home your $5.00 kit of cookies, hot chocolate stirrer, and glow stick so you have everything you need to celebrate and light up HOPE with us!
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving that follows Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It’s a day about giving, rather than getting. It reminds us to think about the people in our community who need our help and support. Light Up HOPE helps us take time before the hectic holiday season to celebrate our community and the power of generosity. Honour the spirit of giving with a donation to Stella’s Circle between November 18 – December 1: dollar for dollar, your gift will be matched by BlueDriver &Lemur Vehicle Montiors!* That’s double the impact and double the hope!
How to Donate during Light Up HOPE:
- Donate online HERE
- Contact Cathy at HOPE@StellasCircle.ca or 709-738-7730
- Mobile Giving: Use your cell phone! It only takes seconds and you can make a difference in the lives of people in our community. Text LIGHTUPHOPE to 20222 to donate $10 or $25.