Transitions to Work is a nine-week employment preparation program which provides group training and individualized support to those interested in getting a job!
• Currently unemployed
• Non-E.I. Eligible – in receipt of income support or feel you would qualify for income support, if you applied.
• Between the ages of 19 and 45 years
• Have a minimum of grade ten high school completed;
- Interested in obtaining a job.
Eligible program participants will receive:
• monthly training stipend
• program start-up allowance
Participants may also receive assistance with:
• Transportation costs
• Childcare costs
• Other Work Supports
- Transitions to Work is starting in mid-November 2018. The program offers the opportunity to:
• Obtain help with problem solving, workplace communications, budgeting skills;
• Explore personal strengths and link these strengths to occupations that may be a good fit;
• Obtain workplace certificates such as First Aid; WHMIS, etc.
• Up-date and practice your work search skills; and
• Receive one-on-one coached job search support.
For more information contact:
Employment Services Division, Stella’s Circle:
Employment@StellasCircle.ca or 579-1181