COMMERCIAL CLEANERS FOR HIRE
Clean Start, a commercial cleaning social enterprise of Stella’s Circle, is equipped to meet all your commercial cleaning needs. We offer a professional cleaning service that is efficient and guaranteed,
- Office cleaning & other commercial sites
- Property and green space litter pick-up
- Unoccupied homes and new construction
- Contractual, long term work and odd jobs accepted
COVID-19 CLEANING SERVICES
Are you getting ready to reopen your business or office? Protect your staff and keep clients safe with Clean Start’s new COVID-19 services:
- Return to Work Deep Clean: our team will come before your staff return to work to complete a deep, thorough cleaning and disinfection of your worksite
- High Touch Areas Daily Disinfection: our team will return to your worksite daily to disinfect high touch surface areas, like door knobs, bathrooms, kitchens & more, before and/or after work shifts.
Our cleaning teams follow the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador’s COVID-19 recommendations for screening, PPE, handwashing, physical distancing & COVID-19 recognized cleaning agents, Our commercial cleaners have been working every day during COVID-19 to keep front line organizations & shelters safe for use. We know how to keep our community safe through professional cleaning services . Contact Clean Start for your back to work quote today at 738-8952 & CleanStart@StellasCircle.ca.
PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, SERVICE
If participants cannot make their shift, the job is completed by Stella’s Circle Staff. When hiring us, the job will be done! Clean Start has several long standing contracts within the City of St. John’s, including Correctional Service Canada, Perfect Day, Bluedrop, Dick’s and Company, Choice for Youth, and Thrive.
“Dicks & Company is pleased to partner with Stella’s Circle for cleaning services. We pay reasonable rates for a job well done, and provide on -the-job experience for program participants.
David Read, Vice President
Dicks & Company
THE BEST SOCIAL PROGRAM IS A JOB
Clean Start, a program of Stella’s Circle Employment Division, helps individuals gain the skills required to obtain meaningful employment in the office cleaning and maintenance business. Our trainees work alongside professional cleaners with more than 35 years combined experience.
For a quote on your commercial cleaning needs, contact: