Transitions To Work is a 9-week workplace readiness program which provides group training and individual support to those interested in getting a job!
- Currently unemployed;
- Non E.I. eligible;
- Currently receiving income support (or feel you would qualify for income support, if you applied);
- Between 19 – 45 years old;
- Have a minimum of grade 10 high school completed; and
- Interested in obtaining a job!
Eligible program participants will receive:
- Monthly training stipend
- Program start-up allowance
Participants may also receive assistance with:
- Transportation costs
- Childcare costs
- Other work supports
Transitions To Work is starting late FEBRUARY 2022. The program offers the opportunity to:
- Obtain help with problem solving, workplace communication, budgeting skills;
- Explore personal strengths and link them to occupations that may be a good fit;
- Increase your access to and knowledge of digital literacy;
- Obtain workplace certificates such as First Aid and WHMIS;
- Update and practice your work search skills; and
- Receive one-on-one coached job search support
For more information, contact:
Employment Services Division, Stella’s Circle
This program made possible by funding from the Department of Immigration, Population Growth, and Skills.